Advertisement

My Life When I Don't Travel | Healthy Lifestyle & Gratitude | Travel Vlogger | DesiGirl Traveller

My Life When I Don't Travel | Healthy Lifestyle & Gratitude  | Travel Vlogger | DesiGirl Traveller Since, we all assume that vloggers' life is all about glamour and fancy stuff, free trips and free clothes - Let me introduce you to the reality of what a travel vlogger's life look like when she doesn't travel. Don't get me wrong - I absolutely love my life be it in my city or when I am traveling. So, through this video I am sharing a 100% honest day in my life when i don't travel. I hope you enjoy watching this vlog as much as I enjoyed creating it for your guys :)

----------------------------
My Running Outfits are From:

Link :

USE MY CODE *** YT100 *** to get Rs.100 OFF on any order of Rs.1000 or more.

This code is applicable any number of times you want to use.

---------------------------------

Got Hair Keratin Treatment From:

Sonam Beauty & Makeup Studio

Shop No - 22, Outram Lane,
Kingsway Camp, GTB Nagar, Delhi - 110009

Gaurav Kalra - +91 9891255918
Sonam Kalra Gandhi - +91 9582692047
Deepanjali Kalra - +91 8130637370




---------------------

New Video every Monday & Thursday!

Business Enquiry: desigirltraveller@gmail.com

Follow me on Instagram:
Like my Facebook Page:


-------

#ADayInMyLife #TravelVlogger #DesiGirlTraveller

Day in my life,life of a travel vlogger,hair keratin treatment,how to live a healthy lifestyle,skin care routine,desigirl traveller,desi girl traveller,indian travel vlogger,travel vlogger from delhi,travel vlog,how to stay healthy,priyanka Chandola,Good sports wear,New delhi parlour,New delhi,Things to do in Delhi,my daily routine,how to maintain a healthy lifestyle,

Post a Comment

0 Comments