Advertisement

COLLEGE DAYS IN MY LIFE | Midterms Vlog + Study with Me

COLLEGE DAYS IN MY LIFE | Midterms Vlog + Study with Me ☟open for the deets☟



I think this may just be one of my most studious college vlogs to date... mostly because I ended up doing more studying than vlogging lol 😂
----------------------------------------------
//SUBSCRIBE

My last video:

//LET'S BE FRIENDS
☞ Instagram:
☞ Twitter:
☞ Pinterest:

//MUSIC & EQUIPMENT
music: be your light, craves
transitions: gabrielle marie
my camera:
big tripod:
vlogging tripod:
ring light:

FTC: This video is not sponsored. All opinions are my own.
BUSINESS EMAIL ONLY: veronicababe05@gmail.com

SHOP MY CLOSET:
My Poshmark referral code: VPAULINA1

Get FREE gift cards for walking into stores:

How I get student discounts at popular stores:

#midtermsvlog #collegedaysinmylife

VeronicaBabe05,Veronica,Paulina,college,dorm,marquette,midterms vlog,college days in my life,college days in my life vlog,college week in my life,college week in my life vlog,college midterms,study with me,college wiml,college diml,danielle carolan college week in my life,

Post a Comment

0 Comments