Advertisement

Another Wash Day Feat. The Mane Choice | Twist Out On Natural Hair

Another Wash Day Feat. The Mane Choice | Twist Out On Natural Hair #washday #twistout #straighttocurly
In this video I'll be using the Mane Choice Hair products (which actually wasn't planned lol). I straightened my hair and wore this style for two weeks. You may be able to see in this video that I do have heat damage (which is no big deal to me). I used conditioner as a pre shampoo treatment to prevent my hair from becoming extremely stripped during the cleansing process.

Products used:
-Tresemme Smooth and Silky Conditioner
-Dr. Bronner's 18-in-1 Hemp Baby Unscented Pure Castile Soap
-The Mane Choice: Signature K.O.M.B Oil Infusion Ancient Egyptian Hair Mask
-The Mane Choice: Daily Moisturizer & Sealing Cream
-The Mane Choice: Crystal Orchid Biotin Infused Styling Gel

Thanks for watching! 
Don't forget to subscribe ❤️

Follow me on IG:
Business inquiries: artofniabiz@gmail.com   

Music: Pulse - Mr. Chase
Editing software: iMovie

straight to curly,natural hair community,deep conditioning treatment,

Post a Comment

0 Comments