Advertisement

realfit transformation

realfit transformation realfit are dedicated to transforming lives just like this success story as a tall lanky guy I managed to lose 10 kgs off my frame and add some serious leanmuscle gains in less than 12 weeks with my trainer Fred ! The Realfit program allowed me to accomplish what I thought was impossible. Fred has been AMAZING – there for me every step of the way its like he knows what I am doing the text support and the video messages of keeping me on the right path has been invaluable. Fred’s no ordinary Pt that would just get you an ordinary result his a living breathing walking billboard and what better way to gain knowledge from him and his selected team of great trainers Instead of spending a night on the town drinking and eating crap I’ve invested and continue to invest on my greatest asset me.

12weekchallenge,personal trainer,realfit east malvern,

Post a Comment

0 Comments