Advertisement

Pretend Hoes - Yung Clout (OUT ON ALL STREAMING PLATFORMS)

Pretend Hoes - Yung Clout (OUT ON ALL STREAMING PLATFORMS) follow my instagram: @yungestclout420
follow my soundcloud:
OUT ON ALL STREAMING PLATFORMS

Lyrics:
Clout hop on im killing this track. i’m boutta snap and thats a fact. Throw her away because she was trash. Drop my drip and it made a splash. Ask me how long do i last. 2 minutes im furious and fast. Rare edition like a figure. Eat her up like she was dinner. Took your girl guess I’m the winner.

Don’t even like her she round like the earth. She talking babies but I don’t give birth. They tried to link but I said no way! Don’t hit me up that shit is gay. I’m talking money now they think im funny. Snort it up and my nose is runny. Independent don’t need no honey

Switching up like they from nintendo. Think she’s bad but she a pretend hoe. Said she loves me but I don’t think so. She so thicc that i might give in tho. Raid your house like it’s clash of clans. She got cooties i don’t hold hands.

I don’t got money so i gotta scout. Say I can trust you but i am in doubt. no girlfriend cuz im better without. I don’t even know what your mad about. Why you so angry just chill the fuck out. I’m with yo bitch and she lovin yung clout.

rap,rapper,memes,memerapper,bbno$,billy marchiafava,Yung Clout,Clout,Money,Funny,Music,Yung Gravy,Shotgun willy,Yung Craka,Yung Nugget,Clout classics,funny rap,hip hop,rap music,rap songs 2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments