Advertisement

my slumbering heart - a short pmv

my slumbering heart - a short pmv [a re-upload because reasons, I'm so sorry]

a little update on life stuff:
I'm aware that half of my audience is aggressively interested in my personal life and the other half is aggressively uninterested, so I'll try and make this quick:
in September I started art school + moved a couple hours away from my home town because I cannot do anything like a normal person. Everything after that is just a mush of really horrible things happening one by one like I'm some Deviantart oc with too dark backstory. Right now due to my mental health, family changes and art school being somewhat lame I'm moving back with hopes that I'll once again have time and energy to create things i love creating.

Thank you all so much for your patience, the amount of support I'm getting even when I'm not working on anything is insane and makes every day a little bit more bearable. I'm trying my best to start posting frequently again ❤️

short

Post a Comment

0 Comments