Advertisement

'I Will Fear No More' by The Afters (ASL cover)

'I Will Fear No More' by The Afters (ASL cover) As we come out of Halloween and into even more holidays, it's a pretty hectic time of year for most people. I don't know about you, but sometimes I need a reminder to slow down and not let myself get caught up in the stress and worry. This song has a line I love: "Even though I'm in the storm, the storm is not in me." We'll all face anxiety, worry, and fear, but that doesn't have to define or control us. We have Someone on our side Who's ready to give us the courage and strength we need.

I do not own the rights to this song. I made this video because I believe everyone should be able to experience the beauty of music, whether they're hearing, deaf, or hard of hearing. No copyright infringement intended.

I Will Fear No More,The Afters,ASL,American Sign Language,Sign Language,

Post a Comment

0 Comments