Advertisement

The incredible way Tottenham players supported Mauricio Pochettino | Oh My Goal

The incredible way Tottenham players supported Mauricio Pochettino | Oh My Goal Mauricio Pochettino was unceremoniously fired by Tottenham. What the Tottenham players did next, led by Harry Kane was quite simply incredible. Discover what the Tottenham players did for Mauricio Pochettino when he was replaced by José Mourinho.

---------------------------------------

Like this video if you want to see more episodes and react in the comments section below.

---------------------------------------

Don't forget to turn on notifications so you don't miss our latest videos.

Follow us:
YouTube - Oh My Goal:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - News:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - Just For Fun:
Youtube - What The Hell? - Oh My Goal:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

---------------------------------------

© Oh My Goal - Jellysmack

mauricio pochettino,mauricio pochettino sacked,pochettino,pochettino sacked,pochettino tottenham,harry kane,kane pochettino,tottenham,spurs,tottenham hotspur,jose mourinho,mourinho tottenhem,jose mourinho tottenham,

Post a Comment

0 Comments