Advertisement

Using EVERY Revolver in EVERY CoD

Using EVERY Revolver in EVERY CoD In this video I use EVERY type of revolver weapon that's been in Call of Duty up until this point with Black Ops 4! There's been in total of 13 revolving cylinder type weapons in Call of Duty since World at War and out of all of them which one is your favorite? Thank you for watching this video, I appreciate the support!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
► Another Way To Get Notified for my videos!:


► Use Code "GHOSTS" For ANYTHING G-Fuel!


► Use Code "GHOST" For ANYTHING on Respawn!


► Use Code "GHOSTZ" For ANYTHING KontrolFreek!


► Become a MEMBER of the Channel!:

► My Twitter:

►Team



► My Headset: Astro A50's

► My Kontrol Freeks: Specter Kontrol Freeks

► My Controller: Regular PS4 Controller

► Button Layout: Tactical or Stick and Move

► Sensitivity: Max Sensitivity in Every CoD.. YEAH LOL!

► My System: Playstation 4 and 3 Only (I Don't Have A XB360 or XB1)

► My YouTube Channel Only One:


► My Gaming Chair:
RESPAWN-120 RACING STYLE GAMING CHAIR


► My Microphone For Commentary: Audio Technica AT2020

►Background Song:
'Sun' Happy Chill Boom Bap Old School Hip Hop Instrumental Rap Beat
Link To Song:

►Outro Song:
Spacey Trippy Trap Hip Hop Instrumental "Infinity"
Link To Song:
Instrumental produced by Chuki:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

CoDGhosts619,Ghosts619,Ghosts,CoD,Call of Duty Gameplay,Using EVERY Revolver in EVERY CoD,One Kill with EVERY Revolver in EVERY cod,one kill with every revolver in cod,using every revolver in cod,mw2,mw3,bo2,advanced warfare,world at war,bo1,bo4,Infinite Warfare,MW2 magnum,World at War magnum,MW3 magnum,the evolution of the magnum,

Post a Comment

0 Comments