Advertisement

ASTOUNDING FEMALE FITNESS PERFORMANCES 2018

ASTOUNDING FEMALE FITNESS PERFORMANCES 2018 I was reading through some old notes in my phone last night and found one that I had copied down in 2016 that said, “The words you speak become the house you live in.” I wanted to share that with you guys today because it is IMPORTANT that you are speaking yourself up and not tearing yourself down. There have been times that we’ve all spoken the words to ourselves that we’re not good enough or pretty enough or not reaching our goals fast enough - but what if we spoke things like..⁣
- I am good enough for me and that’s what matters ⁣
- I am beautiful in my own way ⁣
- I’m working my ass off to reach my goals⁣
These words of affirmation daily have the power to build you up. Your self esteem MATTERS so make sure you’re nourishing it with statements of love & not negativity 💕⁣

PERFORMANCES

Post a Comment

0 Comments