Advertisement

Beauty series | Skincare myths & my personal tips|habits + products I love | Karina 101

Beauty series | Skincare myths & my personal tips|habits + products I love | Karina 101 Ig: kavyy.m

This video gives some insight onto some skincare tips that could be usually overlooked.

Disclaimer: I am not a dermatologist or aesthetician, this is only my personal opinions and what I have researched.


Products mentioned:

๐ŸŒฟ First Aid Beauty Ultra repair wild oat hydrating toner
๐ŸŒฟ The Ordinary glycolic acid 7% toning solution
๐ŸŒฟ Wildcraft Renew eye serum yarrow and turmeric
๐ŸŒฟ Drunk Elephant protini polypeptide cream
๐ŸŒฟ The Ordinary 100% organic cold pressed Moroccan Argan oil
๐ŸŒฟ Cosrx Low pH Good morning gel cleanser


*the Shea butter is a one ingredient product the more raw the better

health,skincare,drunk elephant,self care,natural,the ordinary,nutrition,lifestyle,holistic,girl talk,beauty,argan oil,eye serum,first aid beauty,clear skin,clean beauty,vegan,

Post a Comment

0 Comments