Advertisement

♏️Scorpio Love ๐Ÿ’‘๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸผAugust 2019 Divine union near, will you take the plunge?

♏️Scorpio Love ๐Ÿ’‘๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸผAugust 2019 Divine union near, will you take the plunge? Thank you for viewing my video, please like, comment, share, and subscribe.

Thank you for your donations & If you would like to donate to my channel it is appreciated, go to
Or my cash app is $DivineMoonGoddess

I am doing personal readings currently, please contact me @ bloodofsylas@gmail.com.
$20 for quick question spread
$40 for love or career spread
$55 for love and career spread

Check your ☀️ rising, ๐ŸŒ™, and venus

This is a neat site if you want to check your birth chart and get some more clarity:

Tarot card Decks used:
Legacy of the divine tarot cards by Ciro Marchetti
White sage tarot by Theresa Hutch

Oracle Decks used
Universal Love Healing Oracle by Toni Carmine Salerno

All the stones and crystals you see are from a small business located in Florida, luckily, they have a website. I am not being paid to promote them, but I love this store and they are a huge part of my spiritual awakening.

Go check out my novel Blood of Sylas: The Prophecy at
or

My videos are for inspiration and guidance only, it should not replace, medical or legal advice.

scorpio love tarot,divine moon goddess,tarot reading,inspiration,spiritual guidance,

Post a Comment

0 Comments