Advertisement

Path of Exile - Legion OST (Piano Cover)

Path of Exile - Legion OST (Piano Cover) Whew, I guess I made it in time for the competition! It was a lot of fun working on this video. It's the first time I've tried to transcribe music seriously, and oh boy is this arrangement a mess.
As you can see in the image at the end of the video - yeah, that's my setup. Unfortunately, I couldn't get anything better, lol. I HATE the fact that you can't see my left hand in the video, it literally only shows some dumb octaves on the right hand. Sorry D:

MIDI:
Sorry, it's my first time working with midi so I have no idea what I'm doing, lol. It's very unclean and that are a few notes I fat fingered in there, but it should be easy to tell those apart.

piano,cover,sheet,music,midi,synthesia,path,of,exile,poe,legion,ost,soundtrack,song,azeew,

Post a Comment

0 Comments