Advertisement

2019 Canyon Strive CF 8.0 Review While Riding Patapsco State Park - Shapeshifter

2019 Canyon Strive CF 8.0 Review While Riding Patapsco State Park - Shapeshifter Well... this is my third ride on this bike, and I decided to bring a GoPro along. I really am surprised this bike is flying under the radar as well as it is. It's an amazing bike at any price...but is priced well below other bikes with the same or similar specs. I realize it's billed by Canyon as an "enduro" bike...but this is the best "all round" trail bike I found in my search for the perfect bike for me. Sure... it's got more travel than I need most of the time, but it's there, waiting, for the times I do need it. It's a great climber, and is really sporty.

Best. bike. ever! (for me.)

cpo,cipioh,everythingcpo,canyon,canyon strive,strive cf,cf 8.0,enduro,all mountain,review,trail,cross country,xc,one bike quiver,ride,patapsco,maryland,east coast,mtb,mountain bike,canyon bikes,strive review,canyon strive review,strive cf review,2019 strive,2019 canyon,

Post a Comment

0 Comments