Advertisement

Ender 3 pro build: Starting off properly

Ender 3 pro build: Starting off properly I have finally bought an Ender 3! My goal is to turn this printer into a production machine which is as accurate and reliable as possible and is able to print engineering materials. In this video I show a couple of steps which I think is important to start with which is building it as accurate as possible. I think that all steps done correctly turns out in better results later on.

The video I have used to get this thing assembled properly is:

The link to the z-braces:
The bed leveling knobs:

Other upgrades I've added so far:
Cable chain:
Cable clips:

Please consider buying me a coffee if you liked it or helped you :) I place photos of the projects I am working on here too at random to get you excited with what has to come!
The link to my website:

Software used for making this video:
- Mechanical design: Fusion 360
- Illustrations: Inkscape
- Laser engraving: Lightburn
- Slicer: Simplify3D
- Video editing: HitFilm Express
- Screen recording: Captura
- Audio recording: Audacity
- Photo enhancing:

If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to leave a comment!

Creality,CR10,3D printing,3D printer,Laser,Fusion 360,Upgrade,Creality CR-10,Ender,Ender 3,CR-10,CR10S,CR-10S,Pen drawing,Pro build,Assembly,Ender 3 pro,Z braces,Bed leveling,Leveling knob,

Post a Comment

0 Comments