Advertisement

County Health Worker is scared of the camera!

County Health Worker is scared of the camera! Donate to help my cause and check out my other work! links below.
PayPal: colt45caliber@gmail.com

Patreon:

GoFundMe:



My 3 Other Channels. Please sub and share all of them!

The Hard Tard: Workout and go hard channel


Big Wood Vlogs: My rebuilt vlog channel. Lots of weed and fun.


Colt45caliber: My gamer tag. Starcraft is my main, but i'm experimenting with other things.




Americans with Disabilities Act Information:




Service Dog Information Resources:




Task List:

Service dog,americans with disabilities act,esa,emotional support dog,dog,puppy,pet,animal,animal lover,cute puppy,civil rights,ftp,colton wood,the hard tard,colt45caliber,docta canis,

Post a Comment

0 Comments