Advertisement

Charity/thrift shop wild animal duvet cover recycling/transformation

Charity/thrift shop wild animal duvet cover recycling/transformation In this video I reveal the items I made from a second hand duvet cover I bought for £3.99 from my local charity/thrift shop.

Thank you for watching! Hope you enjoy our video. Please like, comment, subscribe and turn on post notifications!

Also you can follow me on:
Instagram:

Music:

#charitythriftshophaul #recyclingtransformation #mycraftroom

Charity/thrift shop duvet cover recycling/transformation,charity thrift haul,duvet cover hack,recycling,recycling for kids,fabric wild animals transformation,fabric transformation,wild animals,wild animal fabric,duvet fabric,thrift store finds,thrift store haul,thrift store,my craft room,hobbies,diy,do it yourself,sewing,dressmaking,patterns,tutorials,instructions,vlog,haul,review,clothing transformation,chats with me,arts and crafts,craft ideas,

Post a Comment

0 Comments