Advertisement

Some of us do NOT need to LIE. Others OBVIOUSLY do

Some of us do NOT need to LIE. Others OBVIOUSLY do #asexpected #enoughlies #time4truth
So it has been shown to me that Marissa made a video FULL OF LIES and inaccuracies. Marissa, you are more than welcome to defend yourself, ONCE I play your lies against the truths. I am not going back and forth with you as I have remained an adult this entire time...But the insinuations you make towards me are unfair and unwarranted and I have done nothing but stuck up for you. THIS WILL NOT BE A BLOWOUT- THIS WILL NOT BE DRAMA- I DO NOT NEED THE VIEWS- THIS IS ME DEFENDING MYSELF AGAINST PURE LIES!
Support the stream:
Patreon:
Twitter- @twistedxcons
Facebook:
PayPal: twistedxlaw@gmail.com
Making A Murder: UNCENSORED-
Kelsey Berreth: UNCENSORED -
Twitch:
Discord: PurplexedQT#0612
Steam: PURPLEXEQT (“Why Bother” is name)

chris watts,chris watts case,stephanie harlowe,mommyramblingsblog,purplexedqt,pewdiepie,DRAMA,rockstar,seether,richlux,dramaalert,dramachannels,rich lux james charles,rich lux drama,dramaalert james charles,james charles vs tati,james charles drama,james charles subscriber account,james charles apology,peppa pig,backstabbers,fake friends,drama channels,bye girl,jeffree star,keemstar,shane dawson,laura lee,dispertation arena,makeup mobster,diane's channel,

Post a Comment

0 Comments