Advertisement

The ART of PEACE according to M.Bernadette of course.πŸ˜…πŸ’žπŸ©πŸ’ž

The ART of PEACE according to M.Bernadette of course.πŸ˜…πŸ’žπŸ©πŸ’ž πŸ€ŽπŸ‘‘πŸ€πŸ‘‘πŸ€ŽπŸ‘‘πŸ€πŸ‘‘πŸ€ŽShsseeessshhh...
Who wants to vulnerable? No one! If someone ever gives you the pleasure or privilege to peek into their soul and see their heart right where they are, take good care of it!!!
The strongest people can be so fragile inside and the slightest offense can cause injury or re-injury. For most, it's not a comfortable place to be. I look at everything as a lesson and whenever I am confronted with characteristics in someone I don’t care for I have to access my own inner flawed soul. All I can say is try it, it will change your outlook on people and why they do and say what they do.

Even If I feel like what I am saying or about to say may be true, correct, fact and/or justified doesn't mean I should say it now, later after much thought or if ever. Don’t assume you know someone’s whole story and why they do what they do, we all have just a glimpse of the totality of another person’s life, who can know anyone totally!!
Take Care and Be Well
❤️
M.

The Art of Peace according to M. Bernadette

attract positive energy,change your life,damaged people,grow as we go,how to forgive,inner peace,inspirational video,inspirational videos about life,life coaching,love,motivational speeches,motivational video,peace of mind,personal development,personal growth,positive energy,positive thinking,positive vibes,positivity,self actualization motivation,self esteem,self esteem improvement,self help,self improvement,you are love,

Post a Comment

0 Comments