Advertisement

Canon RF 15-35mm f|2.8L is Usm Lens It's truly a BEAST!

Canon RF 15-35mm f|2.8L is Usm Lens  It's truly a BEAST! This is Canon RF 15 35mm F2 8 IS Unboxing & First Impression. I have decided to try out this Canon RF 15-35mm F2 8 IS. The aesthetic of this lens is amazing. It's truly a beast in the RF line up right now. So the reason why I got this lens is so I can pretty much just vlog and take photos without having to change lens all the time. Since I really like how a 35mm looks and I need wide angle to vlog so this is perfect. I can pretty much get by with just this one lens.
=====================================================
Best tool you need for youtube:
My favorite headset:
The camera I use:
The camera I wish I have:
Compact EDC camera:
My favorite lens right now:
Perfect lens for everything:
Vlogging lens:
Best budget mic:
Vlogging tripod:
Reliable SD Card:
=====================================================
Find me on:
Youtube:
B站:
Instagram:
Website:
Kit:
=====================================================
MUSIC
Julian Avila
#CanonRF15-35mm#canonrflenses#canonmirrorlesslens

canon eos r,eos r,canon rf lenses,canon rf,canon rf lens,canon rf 15-35,canon 15-35,canon mirrorless lenses,rf lens,canon rf 15-35mm,canon lens,canon rf mount,rf lenses,canon zoom lens,canon 15-35 rf,best wide lens,canon lens review,canon rf lens review,rf mount,canon 15-35 f2.8,canon 15-35 rf review,canon rf 15-35 f2.8l is,canon rf 15-35 review,canon 15-35mm lens review,Canon RF 15-35mm F2 8 IS,wide angle lens,lens review,

Post a Comment

0 Comments