Advertisement

UNWIND WITH ME | MY SIMPLE SELF CARE ROUTINE AS A CORPORATE WOMAN

UNWIND WITH ME | MY SIMPLE SELF CARE ROUTINE AS A CORPORATE WOMAN Hello Loves,

In today's video, I show you how I take care of myself after a long week of work. It is super important to have some downtown as a career woman to recoup and ease your stress. These are simple things I enjoy doing that are inexpensive and make me feel relaxed! Sometimes social media paints a picture of self-care having to be all about lighting scented candles and doing very fancy things, but a little here and there goes a long way. Ow and scented candles are great too 😊! I hope you enjoy this video and don't forget to share your own self-care tips in the comment section as well. Like, Comment, Share and Subscribe and lets hit a 100 subscribers this month!

Love,
Otuwa


Business email: maryatandoh@gmail.com


Facts About Me!

I am a 26 year Ghanaian currently living in the UAE. I spent most of my life in Ghana and recently moved out for my masters and then to continue my career in consulting. I studied BSc Business Administration at Ashesi University for my undergrad and MSc Accounting at LSE for my masters. I love empowering people and sharing my knowledge to the world! I hope you enjoy this journey with me on my channel.

What's your upload schedule? I post a video every Wednesday and Friday!

What camera and editing software do you use? Canon EOS M50

Corporate Women,Workwear,9-5,finance,budgetting,

Post a Comment

0 Comments