Advertisement

Solange - When I Get Home (Director's Cut)

Solange - When I Get Home (Director's Cut) You’re watching the extended director’s cut of Solange’s interdisciplinary performance art film “When I Get Home.”

Director: Solange Knowles
Contributing directors include Alan Ferguson, Terence Nance, Jacolby Satterwhite, and Ray Tintori

Visit the album experience:

Listen to “When I Get Home” everywhere
Apple:
iTunes:
Spotify:
Amazon:
Pandora:
Tidal:
YouTube:
YouTube Music (the app):

Follow Solange
Website:
Twitter:
Instagram:
Facebook:

#Solange #WhenIGetHome

Knowles,when I get home,album,cowboy,cowgirl,horses,future,futurism,music,film,short film,horse,architecture,black,new music,r&b,alternative,rodeo,R&B/Soul,Saint Records/Columbia,Solange,When I Get Home (Director's Cut),

Post a Comment

0 Comments