Advertisement

Q&A Part 19 -- Who's the most famous person in your phone?

Q&A Part 19 -- Who's the most famous person in your phone? How many contacts do I have in my phone? Am I friends with anyone famous? Why didn't I go to every stadium this year? Do I like country music? Do I speak Pig Latin? Where can people buy my merch? Can I give you a million dollars? Can we text? Can I spank myself? Do I poop? What was it like signing baseball cards for Topps? Do I plan to have kids someday? When will I do another video on my baseball bat collection? What do I want to experience as a fan? AND MORE!

As I promised in the video, here are a bunch of links for you. First, if you're interested in checking out my merch, go here:



This is the video I did about my baseball bat collection:



Here's the video from 2017 when I signed baseball cards at the Topps headquarters:



If you want to see my old blog entries, click the link below. It a page on my website that lists many of the best ones alphabetically by stadium:



Hope you enjoyed this video! Keep the comments/questions coming and I'll be back soon with Q&A Part 20.

Zack Hample,Q&A,baseball,MLB,video game,Arkanoid,rubber band ball,Seattle Mariners,Pig Latin,flip phone,phone contacts,Julie Kavner,Marge Simpson,merch,autograph,signature,baseball cards,Topps,blog,shoutout,

Post a Comment

0 Comments