Advertisement

Pisces ♓️ Embrace This Change! December 15-31 2019πŸ˜‡πŸ€©

Pisces ♓️ Embrace This Change! December 15-31 2019πŸ˜‡πŸ€© 3 Month 2020 Reads January/February/March are now available! To purchase a copy of it:

$44.00 For All 3 months

Send your payment to
paypal.me/MysticalStars
Cash App- cash.me/$TBossAnn
Then—
Send me an email tbossann@icloud.com




Connect with me on Patreon- www.patreon.com/Glistening_Stars4444

EXTENDED READINGS:
Price- $14.14

Send your payment to www.paypal.me/MysticalStars
Cash App- cash.me/$TBossAnn

Then Send me an email @tbossann@icloud.com writing what ZODAIC extended reading you purchased!

If You Would Like To Purchase My Deck That I Have Created “Soul Love Messages” πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’«
LINK-



Bookings For Readings:

Birth chart

LifePath Career Readings

Twin Flame Readings

Soulmate Readings

Charka Balancing/Cleanse

Reiki Healing Sessions

Shaman Soul Retrieval

Pranic Healing Sessions

DNA CODE ACTIVATION SESSIONS & ERASING REPTILIAN SLAVERY CODES/ACTIVATING YOUR BIRTHRIGHT CODES

Past Life Readings

Abundance Prosperity Readings

Black Magic Clearing

Lifecoach Memeberships

Much more

To book with me send me a email tbosssann@icloud.com

**Not all collective readings will resonate with you take what you feel does and don’t even take in what doesn’t, Not responsible for any actions taken based on information I channel, always use your discernment**

***3 Month 2020 Reads January/February/March are now available! To purchase a copy of it***

Send your payment to
paypal.me/MysticalStars
Cash App- cash.me/$TBossAnn

Send me an email tbossann@icloud.com

Let me know you sent the payment for 2020 3 month read & I will send you the link! It will be available to view whenever you would like!!

Blessings & Love πŸ’•

2019πŸ˜‡πŸ€©

Post a Comment

0 Comments