Advertisement

Nominee - Hypertension (Official Music Video)

Nominee - Hypertension (Official Music Video) From TBA out early 2020 on Smartpunk Records.
Available here:

Lyrics:

It's been a long five years
And I can't believe that you're still here
I tend to fall apart
But five years inside the dark
And you're still here
You're still here

It's only until I see you
It's only until I see you from the ground

I know it's toxic, unpacking boxes
And I know its heavy
To settle, end, and start again
I feel you watching
I feel the ground
Beneath my feet start to move
And now I'm home again

Red River's rising to my knees
I feel it coming into carry me
Swan dive into some friends
That never wanted to leave
This paradise inside the city
This paradise inside

Time spent blurring the lines
Is time spent wasting my time

I wrote it all on a Bible's back
The pages burned with the spine in tact
Swinging at ghosts but I'm fighting back
Scrounging for peace in a life collapsed

---------------------------
Follow Nominee at:
Instagram /NomineeMusic
Twitter /NomineeMusic
Facebook /NomineeMusic

Smartpunk,Smartpunk Records,punk,neck deep,pop punk,warped tour,new found glory,hot mulligan,the story so far,pure noise records,jimmy eat world,taking back sunday,the early november,the wonder years,man overboard,real friends,greyscale,four year strong,title fight,the dangerous summer,nominee,

Post a Comment

0 Comments