Advertisement

my favourite youtubers (that you should start watching right now)

my favourite youtubers (that you should start watching right now) M Y O U T F I T
- similar colour hoodies:

Y O U T U B E R S
- sam ozkural:
- romee strijd:
- alisha marie:
- michelle khare:
- lavendaire:
- summer sheekey:
- josh peck:
- boho beautiful:
- kyle hanagami:
- tate mccrae:
- shane dawson:

M Y F A V E P R O D U C T S
- thayers toner:
- face tan water:
- maybelline mascara:
- scrunchies:

S T A L K M E !
-instagram:
-twitter:
-snapchat: sadiealdis11
-pinterest:
-spotify:

F A Q
how old are you?
:) 17
where do you live?
:) canada
what's that thing on your arm?
:) it's a continuous glucose monitor (i have type 1 diabetes)
editing software?
:) final cut pro x
camera?
:) canon 80d

B U S I N E S S I N Q U I R I E S :
maddy@besocialgroup.com

woah u’ve made it all the way down here ily

my favourite youtubers,youtubers you need to watch,current favourite youtubers,my favourite underrated youtubers,fav youtubers,my fav youtubers,sadie fav youtubers,youtubers to watch in 2019,the best youtubers,the best youtubers in the world,youtuber recommendations,best lifestyle youtubers,best youtube channels,my favourite youtube channel,sadie aldis,sadie aldis current obsessions,sadie,

Post a Comment

0 Comments