Advertisement

MAVIC MINI FLYING INDOORS WITH PETS

MAVIC MINI FLYING INDOORS WITH PETS Our daughters and a grandchild are visiting from out of town. When you see this video you will notice a house full of projects :) We have also had a lot of rainy weather. So, aching to fly my Mini, I decided to fly indoors. But I broke my own rule and didn't vacuum the floors. If you watch my very first flight of the Mini, it was inside the house:



You will notice I took off and landed from a table, avoiding any pet hairs, but on this day I didn't take time to do anything but start flying. I nearly flew into my granddaughter sitting in the chair in my office.

By the way, since we were married over 40 years ago I have been the one to do the vacuuming. The pet hairs are all my fault.

Thanks for watching. Enjoy and God bless.

MUSIC:
Bierstube Tanz, Trabant 33

dji,dji mavic,dji mavic mini,mavic mini,mavic mini video,mini video,mavic mini video quality,video quality,mini video quality,mavic mini 2.7,mini 2.7p,2.7p,mavic mini indoors,fpv,fpv indoors,mavic mini fpv indoors,mavic mini fpv,mavic mini first flight,mavic mini first flight indoors,mavic mini review,mavic mini antenna,Mavic Mini home point,home point,air data,airdata,

Post a Comment

0 Comments