Advertisement

LOST FOOTAGE to save the day!!

LOST FOOTAGE to save the day!! It's been hard to fish lately in this in between stage of winter. so i dug up some lost footage from the summer! I for got about how great this video was!!


SUBSCRIBE For Updates! -


Hello! My name is Andrew. I love the great outdoors and enjoying life to it's fullest. This is an educational and entertaining fishing channel. I'm from the Great Up North aka Canada where the Maple syrup flows and the Timmies is always hot. Ever since the first time I grabbed a fishing poll i was hooked!! Pun intended lol! I always enjoy trying new lures to see the reaction of fish. Keeping your tackle box full of many different lures will help you become a better fisherman. I specialize in bass fishing (Larger mouth bass and Small mouth bass) Fishing ponds, rivers, creeks and lakes. Exploring new spots to fishing is one of my favourite things to do, along side fishing with friends! Fishing has become a big part of my life! I have met many amazing fisherman and fisherwomen just being out on the water, sharing stories and tips to help each other become better anglers.

Come join me on my adventure as I plan to not only fish my country but many others around this beautiful world!

Fish,fishing,bass fishing,bass,river,pond,lake,boat,kayak,water,fresh,big,Jon,ap,bassin,london ontario fishing,london ontario canada,london ontario downtown,london ontario,googan squad,fishing freshies,slx dc,slx dc reel,slx dc fishing,slx dc review,googan squad fishing,thames river london,thame river kayak,smallmouth bass fishing,smallmouth bass fishing tips,wow,awesome,beautiful,unbeleiveable,how to,

Post a Comment

0 Comments