Advertisement

I T I supervisor instructor 2019 ||exam syllabus and selection process 2019 BY KDSONAGARA

I T I  supervisor instructor 2019 ||exam syllabus and selection process 2019 BY KDSONAGARA I T I supervisor instructor 2019 ||exam syllabus and selection process 2019 BY KDSONAGARA





Use the referral code "KalpeshSonagara-7320" and get a 10% discount on the Unacademy PLUS Subscription.

Follow Kalpesh Sonagara here:

ગુજરાત સરકાર દ્વારા લેવામાં આવતી તમામ સ્પર્ધાત્મક પરીક્ષાની તૈયારી કરતા મિત્રો માટે ખુબ જ ઉયપયોગી વિડીયો YOUTUBE પર જોઈ શકશો, તથા અમારી બ્લોગ પરથી તમામ મટિરિયલ્સ મળી રહેશે.

BLOG :

આ ચેનલને સબ્સ્ક્રાઇબ કરો અને આવનાર તમામ ક્લાસ ને જુઓ.

POPULAR VIDEOS - GUJARATI VYAKARAN (NEW BEST FOR YOU) :

Reasoning by KDSONAGARA

COMPUTER TEST IN GSSSB EXAM :

CONDUCTER EXAM 2018-19 :

Spoken English learning videos in Guajarati

ENGLISH GRAMMAR :

MATHS AND REASINING FOR GOV. EXAM :

Talati exam material :

RRB રેલ્વે પરીક્ષા વિડીયો 2018-19 :

GENERAL KNOWLEDGE :

Talati Old paper

પોલિસ કોન્સટેબલ ના જૂના પ્રશ્નપત્ર 2012,2015,2017,2018,:

MAKE MONEY

CONDUCTER EXAM 2018-19

CONDUCTER EXAM 2018-19

POLICE INSPECTOR (PI) (Unarmed)

TET EXAM :

DRIVING LICENCE COMPUTER TEST

YouTube videos

Subscribe to our KD SONAGARA YouTube Channel -
1.
2.

JOIN US ON:-

FACEBOOK Page:

TWITTER:

INSTAGRAM :

PINTEREST :

GOOGLE + :

TELEGRAM CHANNEL:
#CPT
#gsssbexam reparation
#gsssbcompute test
gsssb computer test excel
#kdsonagara,#gpsconline,#gujarat

1. No delicacy or editing of the videos is allowed without the written permission of the publisher.

2. All the disputes are subject to jam khambhaliya Jurisdiction only. @ Copyright Reserved

I T I,supervisor,instructor,2019,I T I supervisor instructor 2019,exam syllabus,selection process,gsssb exam preparation,gsssb computer test excel,gsssb computer proficiency test paper,KDSONAGARA,

Post a Comment

0 Comments