Advertisement

How to Manage Knee Pain in Runners

How to Manage Knee Pain in Runners I go over some ways to decrease knee pain, specifically patellofemoral pain syndrome!
Let me know what you guys think about this series of videos! I really hope you guys find this useful! Thank you for watching!

For more #running videos, check out my channel at:
Also, check out my Instagram for even more content:
Music by Lakey Inspired! Check him out here:
Also, check out Alexander here at:

knee pain,knee pain running,running,running pain,running injuries,running injury prevention,running injury free,jp gloria,running exercises,patellofemoral pain syndrome,patellofemoral syndrome,patellofemoral pain,kneecap pain,running quad strengthening exercises,knee injury workout,kneecap injury exercises,running strength workout,running strength training,injury prevention,physical therapy,knee pain exercises,knee pain treatment,

Post a Comment

0 Comments