Advertisement

How to Live in Florida on $12000 budget and expenses update

How to Live in Florida on $12000  budget and expenses update This is my third attempt to make a video describing my experience with trying to live on a $12,000 a year budget here in south Florida.
First of all, I would like to apologize for the lighting quality. I am using a new camera and the sun kept going away making the video dark and I was so tired of failing at this video I did not make it over with better lighting. After making videos every week for 12 years I am embarrassed to post a video that looks like I filmed with a potato but I was just tired of making the video over. I also have to mention the target of $12,000 a year was based on the budget I started with in May. Over the months I discovered expenses I had not considered thanks to my accurate expense tracking and the new budget increased slightly to $1095.60 monthly so the video title should not really be about how to live on $12,000 a year but closer to $13,000, but I did start with a goal of $12,00 in mind and am still planning on making adjustments to meet the $12,000 number over time.
I hope viewers will keep an expense tracker and a simple budget. There is nothing that takes less time or money and gives as many benefits to your personal finance as a budget and expense tracker.
There are probably dozens of online, digital and even paper budgets and trackers available. I used a simple DOME Simplified Home Budget Book to keep the daily expenses accounted for. I quickly entered them in pencil as expenses occurred and then added all of my figures into a spreadsheet on my computer at the end of the month.
Currently, my planned monthly budget is $1095.60. My expenses for November were $1534.40, however, I did pay my yearly apartment tax of $429.17, so that was the main cause of the overbudget. The number adjusted for the tax over 12 months would be a November total of $1140.99 which is only $45.39 over budget. In a few months, some of my fixed expenses such as my maintenance fees will be reduced and I hope to get back to $1000 a month as planned.
If you guys have any questions about the budget or tracker or future videos let me know.
Dome Publishing Co Inc Home Budget Book,


A few very special people have saved the Amazon link I will provide below. This is my link to my Amazon store where you can see stuff I have bought and liked a lot over the years, not just in 2019. You do not have to buy anything from the store, just by using my link to enter Amazon anything you buy on Amazon will help me out at no cost to you. Didn't you want to buy an island or jet aircraft on Amazon today?



I want to thank you guys again for showing up and watching me trying to have a little fun or show you something that might help you out. I made YouTube videos just for fun years before they paid a penny and I will continue to do so as long as it is fun and you guys keep showing up.


see ya out there.


Robb Moffett


Robb's Homemade life



personal finance,living in florida,living expenses,home budget,robb moffett,bob moffett,robb's homemade life,

Post a Comment

0 Comments