Advertisement

How to Fold Down Rear Seats in a Ram Truck - This is how you can clean the back glass on your RAM!

How to Fold Down Rear Seats in a Ram Truck - This is how you can clean the back glass on your RAM! Recently I needed to know how to how to fold the back seat down on a Ram 1500 Truck.
Ram Truck Gifts:
Cheap Auto Insurance:
Ram Truck at Walmart:
The particular Dodge Ram truck I was detailing was a 2014 Ram 1500 and I couldn't figure out how to get my hand behind the rear seats on a crew cab model.

I found there was a storage box under the seat which could be accessed with the seats down. I did not realize you could live up the bottom (butt) portion of the rear bench seats to more easily access that storage area. And when you raise up the butt portion of the rear seats on a Ram truck, the back portion of the seat folds forward a bit. This will allow you to access and clean the rear class much more easily. The back portion of the seats do not actually fold (all the way) down.

I've seen some mods for Ram truck back seats, but for me this was not necessary. I just needed to figure out how I could reach behind the seat to clean the glass.

I think this limitation of the rear seats being able to fold down in this Ram 1500 from 2014 is probably applicable to other Ram trucks. Leave a comment to let me know if this works for a Ram 2500 rear seat fold down and a Ram 3500 rear seat fold down. I wonder why you can't fully fold down the rear seats in Ram trucks.

Funny how something so simple like a Ram back seat fild down can confuse so many of us and have us search Google and Youtube for an answer.

ram 1500 back seat fold down,ram back seat fold down,dodge ram back seat fold down,2019 ram back seat fold down,ram 2500 back seat fold down,2016 dodge ram back seat fold down,2019 ram 1500 back seat fold down,how to fold back seat ram 1500,fold back seat ram 1500,2014 dodge ram back seat fold down,2013 dodge ram back seat fold down,Ram back seat fild down,dodge ram rear seat fold down,2014 dodge ram 1500 rear seat fold down,

Post a Comment

0 Comments