Advertisement

Fiberworks PCW: drawing tools for standard patterns

Fiberworks PCW: drawing tools for standard patterns See for the contents of all Fiberworks tutorials:

In this video about Fiberworks, software to create weaving designs, I show the use of the tools to quickly enter standard patterns
. drawing mode: straight, point, line, freehand

. through the menu: warp fill and weft fill for straight, straight reverse, point en rosepath


There is a playlist with all Fiberworks tutorials:


Look for more video's on my channel:

Look for more information on my website:


My patterns are also available in my Ravelry shop:


Follow me on:

Facebook:

Instagram:

Pinterest:

fiberworks,fiberworks tutorial,fiberworks pcw,fiberworks for windows,weaving software,weaving,design weaving patterns,weaving software tutorials,the craftsteacher,

Post a Comment

0 Comments