Advertisement

A Rat Vs My Savannah Monitor !! Feeding Frenzy !!

A Rat Vs My Savannah Monitor !!  Feeding Frenzy !! Hey guy's in today's video I decided to give my Savannah monitor a feeding frenzy and give it different types of food. My monitor lizard is getting bigger so if you're interested on updates subscribe to the channel !!

______________________________________________________________

*Follow our gym Instagram @_garagelife


*Follow me on instagram @_LordElion

1) Awesome Room Tour with Reptiles! 2016!! |Newly Renovated!!!


2) My Reptile Collection !!! Reptile Room Tour Update


3) Reptile Collection Update| REPTILE EXPO PICK UPS| Reptile Room !


4) Bearded Dragon Care and Tank Set Up| Reptile Collection !!!


5) Reptile Expo 2017 Vlog !! Huge Carpet Python Pick up !! And Reptile Updates!

savannah monitor,feeding all my reptiles,huge lizard,savannah monitor set up,savannah monitor enclosure,savannah monitor eating,savannah monitor vs rat,savannah monitor vs mice,huge lizard eating,feeding my reptiles,bearded dragon enclosure,bearded dragon set up,bearded dragon eating,bearded dragon breeder,bearded dragon canada,reptile room tour,reptile room,savannah monitor eating mice,savannah monitor care,

Post a Comment

0 Comments