Advertisement

Using Die Cuts to Embellish Junk Journal Covers and other Paper Craft Projects

Using Die Cuts to Embellish Junk Journal Covers and other Paper Craft Projects Thanks to InLoveArtShop for sending me these lovely products. It was very fun to use them in my projects.

Here are the links to the products I used in this video:

Various Frame Envelope Die Sets: (You get 1 Style. Be sure to click on the down drop menu and choose the design you want. The one in this video is the second one).


Natural Flower Leaves Dies


Candy Bow Cutting Dies


3D/ Pop Up Rose Dies


(3 Types) DIY Decorative Paper Flowers For Gift Wrapping Cards And Scrapbooking 6PCS


Memory Dex Door Card Dies



discount code : G-5485

I want to thank u all for supporting me in this crafting journey. It means so much when u comment, subscribe, like and/ or participate.
It’s also so fun 💕. Thank you for being a blessing 🌸

Follow Me Here:
My Etsy Store Name is Paperkitty99 : Be sure and ❤️the store.
Please like My Facebook Page :
I'm on Instagram as @paperkitty99.
I’m Paperkitty99 on Pinterest:

paperkitty99,inloveartshop,heritage collection,maggie holmes,junk journal,glue book,smash book,mixed media,crafts,amity bloom,gayle agostinelli,nik the booksmith,crafting with liller,love letter generation,joie le fi,jo hanna mclough,mindful arts,inspirational,craftpurge,card making,paper crafting,paper crafts,scraobook paper,vintage styles,

Post a Comment

0 Comments