Advertisement

The reason why Maradona is the most iconic player ever | Oh My Goal

The reason why Maradona is the most iconic player ever | Oh My Goal When it comes to picking between Lionel Messi and Diego Maradona! There’s no doubt for Argentinians, El Pibe de Oro comes ahead of La Pulga. Don’t ask them why, you risk getting hurt. The evidence is clear, even when he’s coaching the opposition team, the club who host Maradona lay out the red carpet, or even… a throne! Discover what makes the relationship between Argentinians and Diego Maradona so special.

---------------------------------------

Like this video if you want to see more episodes and react in the comments section below.

---------------------------------------

Don't forget to turn on notifications so you don't miss our latest videos.

Follow us:
YouTube - Oh My Goal:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - News:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - Just For Fun:
Youtube - What The Hell? - Oh My Goal:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

---------------------------------------

© Oh My Goal - Jellysmack

oh my goal,oh my goal soccer stories,the most iconic player ever,best football player ever,lionel messi,diego maradona,messi vs maradona,el pibe de oro,la pulga,maradona,maradona song,maradona interview,maradona skills,maradona argentina,maradona story,maradona goals,

Post a Comment

0 Comments