Advertisement

Taken Captive Part 2: When and How the Parental Alienation Began

Taken Captive Part 2: When and How the Parental Alienation Began PLEASE NOTE: This video will have ads placed on it by YouTube, not by me, because I chose to use the actual home video I made for the children in 2013, which includes 4 songs that I do not have a license to use. As a result, YouTube will place ads on this video and the money will be given to the license holders, because I am using their music. Also, please note that at the time the video was made over 6 years ago, I still enjoyed some secular music. However, as I got closer and closer to the Lord, I found that my desire for music changed much. Today, I very rarely listen to secular music with words, instead I prefer mostly instrumental music choices, and I actually don't even enjoy much of what is called contemporary Christian music.

This is part 2 of 4 in the story Taken Captive, where we continue telling the story of 6 years of parental alienation after finally being reunited with my oldest son, on the day he turned 18 years old. This video provides some background story on when and how the parental alienation began before we get into Tyler's interview, so he can tell his side of the story, in part 3

Tyler Chriswell,parental alienation,injustice in court,

Post a Comment

0 Comments