Advertisement

Solar Eclipse In Capricorn 26th December 2019 'Relationships & Endings''.

Solar Eclipse In Capricorn 26th December 2019 'Relationships & Endings''. #SolarEclipse #SolarEclipseInCapricorn #Relationships #Transformations
Blessings Beloveds Welcome to my channel - thank you for engaging, connecting & Subscribing.
I do offer an example that is quite extreme regarding the power of Eclipses, however it is not intended to promote concern, it is just an incredibly powerful example that is worth sharing.

Anastasia Cosmic Astrologer
email me directly to book your reading/s @ anastasia_zoe@hotmail.com

Connect with me on Face Book here
Follow me on twitter here

donations are welcome through Pay Pal @ anastasia_zoe@hotmail.com
Love and Blessings to all of you.

Endings''.

Post a Comment

0 Comments