Advertisement

Pokemon Sword - Surprise trading trolling

Pokemon Sword - Surprise trading trolling Funny troll for surprise trading. Just as reference not usually like this just thought it was funny they added a lump of coal pokemon. I actually don't mind the pokemon design. something that isn't shown in the clip is I actually had originally had a plan to name a bunch of the coal pokemon climate change but wouldn't fit due to character restraints so I switched it to greta and in doing that realized that may have come across the wrong way(like I didn't believe in climate change which I clarified in my stream that I do).

notable note I actually run a side business that actually helps donate to try and reduce the impact of humans contribution to climate change. while this may seem mean it was originally going to be for a good cause, I hope others still find some humor in it.

-- Watch live at

twitch,games,

Post a Comment

0 Comments