Advertisement

i am pretty good at video games 😎

i am pretty good at video games 😎 i have came to the conclusion that I am good at video games. ENJOY!

Previous Upload:


♥ CODE "xChangas" IN THE ITEM SHOP!

♥ Follow me on twitch to watch me LIVE

♥ Follow me on Twitter to see updates


♥ Add me on Snapchat to keep up with what I'm doing


✅How I record my Videos:

if YOU want to see more videos like this one, make sure you let me know in the comment section down below! Drop a like and don't forget to subscribe!

Instrumental produced by Chuki:

Let me know what you thought about this video in the comment section down below! If you have any ideas for uploads or how I could improve my videos let me know!

ChangaLife,Changa,ChimiChanga,xChangas,highlights,funny,gameplay,twitch,Call of Duty,Modern Warfare,Call of Duty Modern Warfare,cod,cod mw,mw,modern warfare gameplay,call of duty gameplay,call of duty mw gameplay,call of duty modern warfare gameplay,call of duty highlights,call of duty montage,call of duty modern warfare highlights,sniping,modern warfare sniping,mw sniping,clips,montage,compilation,modern warfare highlights,funny moments,new,

Post a Comment

0 Comments