Advertisement

Creating a VIBRANT sunrise phot with Adobe Photoshop | QE #208

Creating a VIBRANT sunrise phot with Adobe Photoshop | QE #208 In this quickedit video I‘m creating a bright, vibrant sunrise image using #Adobe #Photoshop CC 2019 for the #PostProcessing

If you'd like to support me, Patreon:
Instagram:
Facebook:

I first wanted to create an HDR image, but once back home at the PC I noticed this photo can be edited without using bracketed photos. My goal was it to make the raw image way more vibrant, add heavy vignetting and add a lot of local glow above the horizon.

As I’m only using Adobe Photoshop for the editing, I will be doing the basic raw adjustments in Adobe Camera Raw. To start the raw adjustments, I activated the lens corrections, changed the camera profile to Adobe Landscape (to gain more base saturation) and added some tint to the white balance to give the image a more purple colour tone. Since the base image is a bit dark, I increased the exposure and to prevent overexposure I dropped the highlights. For some more structure / sharpness I then increased the texture and clarity.

For the local adjustments I added graduated filter for the sky where I dropped the exposure making the sky darker. I created another graduated filter for the foreground to add some more brightness and clarity. With three different sized radial filters I added glow above the horizon as well as some temperature to make the area warmer and brighter.

To further enhance the sunrise colours, I used the split toning to add a warm colour to the highlights. After that I sharpened the image a bit and finally opened it in Photoshop. Here I started by getting rid of the branches on the upper left and ride site using the spot healing brush. Using a hard light layer, I added some more glow above the horizon by carefully using the brush tool.

photography,photoshop tutorial,lightroom tutorial,photography post processing,lightroom post processing,landscape photography,landscape post processing,photoshop beginner,how to,workshop,tutorial,lightroom for beginner,the phlog photography,christian möhrle,

Post a Comment

0 Comments