Advertisement

Coke Stevia Review. A better choice for diabetics?

Coke Stevia Review. A better choice for diabetics? I've been drinking coke for as long as I can remember. Some might even have said that I was addicted to coca-cola. While not the healthiest choice I've always really loved coke. Not Pepsi ;)
A while back during one of my yearly physicals I was told that my blood sugar levels are high normal or pre-diabetic. So I had to make a change.
To my delight Coca-Cola introduced Coke Life (which is no longer available) and now they have Coca-Cola Stevia.
Here is our review of Coca-Cola Stevia and an interesting test to see if it is a viable soft drink for people with diabetes or even those trying to shed a few pounds.

coke,coca cola,coca-cola,coke life,coca-cola stevia,coke stevia,diabetes,diet,type1,type2,weight loss,health,Is Coke Stevia Good For Diabetes,coke stevia for diabetes,diet coke for diabetes,coca cola diabetes,can i drink coke if i have diabetes,sugar vs stevia,diet coke,coke zero,Aspartame,effects of aspartame,natural sweeteners,stevia,stevia and diabetes,stevia and weight loss,blood sugar,

Post a Comment

0 Comments