Advertisement

Can You WALK Faster Than RUN? -- Pointless Smash Ultimate Facts

Can You WALK Faster Than RUN? -- Pointless Smash Ultimate Facts As usual, sorry that the audio isn't the best. Still trying to figure out how I can feasibly record in my college dorm. Hope you enjoy the video regardless

Like I said in the end, I wanna start streaming soon now that I've got my juiced up setup. I don't know exactly when, possibly Halloween is college work doesn't eat up too much of my time. I'll keep you all updated, and I hope to see you there!

Music:

Castle Town (TLoZ Spirit Tracks):

Ruins (Undertale):

Undersea Palace (Chrono Trigger):

Cloud Tops (TLoZ The Minish Cap):

Twitter:
Discord:
Email: PsychoKineticBeats@gmail.com

#SmashBros #SmashUltimate #NintendoSwitch

Smash,Smash Bros,Smash Bros Ultimate,Smash Ultimate,Super Smash Bros,Super Smash Bros Ultimate,Nintendo,Nintendo Switch,Switch,Pointless Facts,Facts,Fun Facts,Informational,Science,

Post a Comment

0 Comments