Advertisement

#I Do Video 2: Getting personal - to demonstrate that mental health issues don't discriminate.

#I Do Video 2: Getting personal - to demonstrate that mental health issues don't discriminate. (Trigger warning: Suicidal themes are discussed in this video)
Here I share with you some of my journey as a person living with complex mental health issues.
It takes courage, but we know the kind of relief that is found in no longer feeling ashamed, afraid or alone in what our experiences are. THIS IS WHY I SHARE MY STORY in the campaign's second video - I've stepped forward to raise my hand and
DEMONSTRATE THAT MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES DON'T DISCRIMINATE.

Please subscribe to the channel if you can, and follow the campaign Facebook page at:


If you or someone you know needs help or support, please contact Lifeline on 131114, or the National Suicide Callback Service on 1300 659467.

discriminate.

Post a Comment

0 Comments