Advertisement

Perimeter Set - Unlawful Surveillance

Perimeter Set - Unlawful Surveillance Pause the video in the beginning. Do you see a cop in that image? No. Neither do I. But there is something I know about, that I CAN see; it's a perimeter. Yes, I'm under unlawful surveillance (stalking), and these guys want me badly. But while they're playing games, I get great material of being able to predict one of these Corruptos coming. I spy cops spying, trying to construct an arrest.

Mobile stalking, 'State Police' style tactics for your education, and entertainment!

So many people are targeted by police agencies and end up serving years behind bars for crimes they never commit, or for standing up against their local governments. They go to prison with tales they were being stalked and falsely accused, and no body listens, because, well, the corruptos are so good at being so bad; these cops, who should be enforcing the law ethically, are sneaky as mice! They make sure to hide right under my nose. Only trouble for them is, I don't use my nose to sniff them out.

Surveillance

Post a Comment

0 Comments