Advertisement

Instagram Hashtags - GET 1000's OF LIKES!

Instagram Hashtags - GET 1000's OF LIKES! Are you using the correct hashtags on Instagram?

HOW MANY TO USE IN CAPTION:
3-5 with around 10 million
3-5 with around 1 million
3-5 with around 500 thousand
3-5 with around 100 thousand
10-15 with around 10 thousand

Using a lot of hashtags in really niched categories can give your account a serious boost. Make sure you check people are hashtagging in them though and do some real research on how recently they post etc.

I find this method gives me the best results, it's down to you what you do but I certainly know this is optimal for me.

Let me know your thoughts!
__
⚠️ WHAT THIS CHANNEL IS ABOUT ⚠️

➡️Subscribe to my channel for more videos on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram growth hints, tips and tricks.
__
LETS CONNECT ON:
➡️ Instagram:
➡️ Facebook:
➡️ LinkedIn:

Feel free to drop me a message, I answer to all!
__
TOP 5's
➡️ LinkedIn:
➡️ Instagram:
__
#itskyleknight #socialmedia #instagramhashtags

socialmedia,linkedin,facebook,instagram,marketing,advertising,

Post a Comment

0 Comments