Advertisement

FS19 Welcome to Eire Ireland! - Timelapse - PC - Farming Simulator 19

FS19 Welcome to Eire Ireland! - Timelapse - PC - Farming Simulator 19 Welcome to Eire Ireland! This is a brand new series, enjoy!
First off you get the feeling of the map when I show you some cinematic footage of the map and the farm. Then I start up my Massey Ferguson combine and harvest a big field with barley. All the barley I collected, I put in a silo. After that, I started up my New Holland tractor and attached a mower. I mowed a big field of grass. Then, I parked up and called it a day.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mods used in this video:

Eire Ireland map:


Trailer mod:
In-game mods hud

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for watching! Make sure to smash the like button and remember to subscribe for more content like this! Would also appreciate if you comment and share the video! Thanks

FS19 Welcome to Eire Ireland! - Timelapse - PC - Farming Simulator 19,fs19,farming simulator 19,simulator games,simulation games,simulation,farming,john deere,new holland,massey ferguson,ireland,farming in ireland,fs19 timelapse,fs19 mods,fs19 map mods,john deere pulling trailer,massey ferguson combine,massey ferguson combine harvester,time lapse,gaming,ncs,ncs music,no commentary,chill,chill time lapse,chill music,

Post a Comment

0 Comments