Advertisement

Everyone Loves COFFEE! Cute & funny dachshund dog video!

Everyone Loves COFFEE! Cute & funny dachshund dog video! Daddy says that there are 3 types of people in the World - those who drink coffee, who drink coffee with milk, and... all other. I always wanted to know what type I belong to... I need to check this right now! I think I'm second type! And you?
I hope you enjoy my new Cute and funny dachshund dog video! And try not to laugh!
---------------------------
You can support Doxie Din project at Patreon -
---------------------------
Much more Doxie Din:
Сhooses a profession -
Skits and short movies -
Village adventures -
All other adventures -
On travel -
Tricks and tricks learning -

dachshund,dog,animals,pet,funny dog,funny animal,funny animals,funny pet,animals video,dog video,dachshund video,funny video,funny,animal videos,doxie din,cute,try not to laugh,funny videos,laugh,coffee,dog coffee,dogs,funny dogs,pets,teckel,dackel,mini dachshund,hounds,daschund,miniature dachshund,doxie,obedience,funny dogs video,dog funny,try not to laugh or grin,

Post a Comment

0 Comments