Advertisement

Vicky Mojica offers a tour of their state-of-the-art commissary | My Puhunan

Vicky Mojica offers a tour of their state-of-the-art commissary | My Puhunan Angel's Burger owner, Vicky Mojica relays the company's commitment towards rewarding the loyalty of its employees. Angel's Burger employee, Weng Alardon shares her history and relationship with business owner, Vicky Mojica.

To watch Salamat Dok videos, click the link below:


To watch SOCO videos, click the link below:


For more My Puhunan videos, click the link below:


Subscribe to the ABS-CBN News channel! -

Watch the full episodes of My Puhunan on TFC.TV

and on iWant for Philippine viewers, click:


Visit our website at
Facebook:
Twitter:

#MyPuhunan
#ABSCBNNews
#AngelsBurger

ABS-CBN,ABS-CBN News,ABS-CBN Philippines,Philippine News,News,Philippines,My Puhunan,My Puhunan August 10 2019 episode,NCA,News and Current Affairs,August 10 2019,20190810news,YT0psRheanne,My Puhunan with Karen Davila,Karen Davila,My Puhunan Facebook page,#MyPuhunan,Business,small businesses,successful business,entrepreneurship,entrepreneur,Angel's Burger,Vicky Mojica,Angel's Burger owner,buy one take one burger,hamburger business,commissary,state-of-the-art,

Post a Comment

0 Comments