Advertisement

I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS GAME! (and also 2B) | Nier Automata | Part 1

I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS GAME! (and also 2B) | Nier Automata | Part 1 Finally I am starting a new Let's play that not only has good story, but also has a thicc waifu. Welcome to Nier Automata. A game I wanted to play on my channel for a long time when I got myself a new PC. It's finally here and I am so happy to share this game play with you guys. So sit down, get ready for some android battle coupled with some over-the-top good looking move sets and along the way, we peek the up the skirts of our beloved android.
This is Nier Automata Let's Play! Part 1
Connect :
☆twitter -
☆twitch -
✫instagram -

What music is your outro? ( ꒪Д꒪)ノ
✫Outro : Moonlight Haze - Bird Creek

Support me and I'll make more content!ヽ(´・ω・)ノ
✫Patreon -
✫Paypal -

My videos are supposed to be taken as for entertaining purpose. Don't take everything I said in the video serious and sorry if I offended anyone in this video.

∥ Thanks for watching (・∀・ )

reddoliche,let's play,reddoliche second channel,reddoliche backup channel,Nier,Nier Automata,nier automata ost,nier automata 2b,yorha 2b,story driven games pc,reddoliche nier automata,2017 masterpiece game,nier automata pc,nier automata 60fps pc,nier automata far mod,nier automata i5 2400,nier automata gtx950,nier waifumata,nier automata review,2b,nier automata gameplay,nier automata blind playthrough,nier automata first quest,nier automata anemone,

Post a Comment

0 Comments